Destinations: Delhi - Jaisalmer - Bikaner - Delhi
Duration: 8 Days/ 7 Nights
View Jaisalmer Camel Safari Tour in a larger map
Day 1: Delhi
Late Night Arrival at Delhi, the capital city of India. Our Company executive will receive you and check-in at a luxurious hotel.
Overnight stay at the Hotel.
Day 2: Delhi - Jaisalmer
Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of Delhi, a cosmopolitan city famous for its glorious past, spicy cuisine, and rich culture. Visit ancient monuments and enjoy shopping.
Board a train to Jaisalmer, Rajasthan, India.
Overnight will be on the train.
Day 3: Jaisalmer
Arrival at Jaisalmer, a glorious city in the land of Rajputs. Check in at a hotel/ heritage resort and relax.
Later in the day explore this beautiful city and make a visit to 12th century Jaisalmer Fort built by Maharaja Rawal Jaisal, atop a 80m high hill
Overnight will be at the hotel.
Day 4: Jaisalmer Camel Safari
Relax in the refreshing morning. In the afternoon enjoy jeep safari to see the fascinating sand dunes. See one of the most spectacular aspects of desert life, which you won't forget throughout your life.
Get ready for the Camel Safari, the most adventurous part of your trip. We start our Camel Safari from a nearby village and pass through the picturesque tiny villages located far away from each other in this beautiful and sprawling desert.
In the evening enjoy a majestic sunset view from the dunes.
Relish traditional Rajasthani cuisine in the camp. Overnight stay at the camp.
Day 5: Camel Safari Adventure
After a refreshing morning breakfast we resume our daylong adventurous camel ride, visiting local villages, grazing grounds, and sand dunes.
Overnight will be at the camp.
Day 6: Desert Camel Safari
Another day full of adventure and fun as we continue our safari through the desert.
Comfortable overnight stay at the camp.
Day 7: Bikaner
After an early morning camel safari we halt at a local village, to take a jeep for Bikaner.
Arrival at Bikaner. After delicious lunch enjoy an afternoon sightseeing tour to Laxmi Niwas Palace. Other prominent attractions in Bikaner include Junagarh Fort, Lalgarh Palace, Bika Ki Tekri, and several other beautiful structures.
Board the late evening train to Delhi.
Overnight will be on the train.
|Kerala Backwater Tour|
Destinations: Kochi - Periyar - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Marari - Kochi
|India and Rajasthan Tour|
|Duration: 19 Days
Destinations: Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Orchha - Gwalior - Agra - Jaipur - Chhatrasagar - Deogarh - Udaipur - Jodhpur
|Beach Tour of India|
Destinations: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Mumbai - Cochin - Marari
- "Compass were amazing!!! Fantastic staff took care of us in India. Perfect hosts"
Lisa Ingham England [view details]
- "Dear Compass Sarah and I would like to thank you for organising such a wonderful trip"
- Sarah Cross and Paul Adams [view details]
- "I am from Argentina, I have just came back from a amazing experience visiting India"
- Dr Ricardo Ronderos and Friends [view details]
- "Durjay Sengupta arranged a perfect tour for us that was personalized to our needs"
- Megan Dees Friedman [view details]
- "First, I feel privileged to have visited your country and to be in your care."
- Arlene R Ustin [view details]
- "We had a wonder time in India and our experience with Compass India was outstanding."
J. Byron Mullins[view details]
- [View Details...]
- El Triangulo De Oro
- Reflejos de Rajasthan con Varanasi y Khajuraho
- Viaje a los majestuosos templos y palacios de la India
- Pintoresco Rajsthan Con El Taj Mahal
- India Clásica Con Nepal
- Arquitectura, turismo en la Ciudad Rosa y relax en Goa
- Viaje a la Tierra del Tigre
- Viajar a Varanasi, India
- India Fascinante y la Belleza Natural de Nepal y Tibet
- India Sur con Backwaters
- Itinerario India Sur
- Templos y patrimonio de la cultura de India Sur