At Compass, it is all about creating the most inspirational and astounding travel experiences, while being mindful of comfort and superior service. We are dedicated to introducing to the world, the real splendor of the Indian subcontinent, and derive our happiness from the joyful tales that our guests narrate at the end of their journey.
The Compass team consists of passionate, innovative, considerate and ambitious travel experts. With utmost respect for the individual and integrity forming part of our culture, we look forth to welcoming enthusiastic new members, who shall join our team in the USA, UK, Spain and India in creating unforgettable voyages for our guests.
Marketing - In case you are as passionate about travel as us and are a great travel planner, we suggest you write to us. We are looking for enthusiastic individuals who have a drive to succeed in Marketing, and a passion for and in-depth knowledge of the Indian subcontinent. Our marketing team is involved in corresponding with guests and designing tailor made itineraries for them. Marketing means one should have great communication and problem solving skills and excellent customer service is paramount.
The position requires strong attention to detail and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment and execute multiple tasks. The candidate should be proficient in English; however those with a fluency in additional languages will be given a preference. The position offers a great opportunity for building skills and experience and advancing your career within Compass.
- "Compass were amazing!!! Fantastic staff took care of us in India. Perfect hosts"
Lisa Ingham England [view details]
- "Dear Compass Sarah and I would like to thank you for organising such a wonderful trip"
- Sarah Cross and Paul Adams [view details]
- "I am from Argentina, I have just came back from a amazing experience visiting India"
- Dr Ricardo Ronderos and Friends [view details]
- "Durjay Sengupta arranged a perfect tour for us that was personalized to our needs"
- Megan Dees Friedman [view details]
- "First, I feel privileged to have visited your country and to be in your care."
- Arlene R Ustin [view details]
- "We had a wonder time in India and our experience with Compass India was outstanding."
J. Byron Mullins[view details]
- [View Details...]
- El triangulo de or 7 días
- Reflejos de Rajasthan con Varanasi y Khajuraho
- Viaje a los majestuosos templos y palacios de la India
- Pintoresco Rajsthan Con El Taj Mahal
- India Clásica Con Nepal
- Arquitectura, turismo en la Ciudad Rosa y relax en Goa
- Viaje a la Tierra del Tigre
- Viajar a Varanasi, India
- India Fascinante y la Belleza Natural de Nepal y Tibet
- India Sur con Backwaters
- Itinerario India Sur
- Templos y patrimonio de la cultura de India Sur