Kerala Culinary Tour - Luxury Tour of India (Tour Duration- 08 Days)
Day 01 of Kerala Culinary Tour
Cochin arrival and transfer to Kumarakom:
Arrive Cochin and transfer to Coconut Lagoon. Sunset cruise will be on a Rice Boat. Dinner and overnight will be at COCONUT LAGOON.
Day 02 of Kerala Culinary Tour
After breakfast short cruise to "Philip Kutty's Farm" (A small home stead on an island).
See the cultivation of various tropical fruits and vegetables and also a short demo of simple home cooking.
Return to Coconut Lagoon for a talk on backwater food and cooking with a demo followed by lunch.
Afternoon will be at leisure. A cultural show will be held in the evening followed by Dinner.
Day 03 of Kerala Culinary Tour
Afternoon is at leisure. In the evening, go for a short hike or go and visit a village. Relaxing by the pool is always an open option.
Lunch would be sadhya - food served on banana leaf (to be eaten by hand).
Afternoon is at leisure.
In the evening, go for a short hike or go and visit a village. Relaxing by the pool is always an open option.
Day 04 of Kerala Culinary Tour
Kumarakom to Thekkady:
After Breakfast proceed to Periyar. Check in at Spice Village followed by lunch.
Proceed for a boat safari in Lake Periyar.
Dinner will be at the resort and spend night at SPICE VILLAGE
Day 05 of Kerala Culinary Tour
After Breakfast visit a Spice Plantation and Tea Plantation. Lunch will be at leisure in the resort and in the late afternoon proceed for a cooking demonstration. The theme will be cooking with spices.
Dinner will be at the resort and overnight at SPICE VILLAGE in Periyar.
Day 06 of Kerala Culinary Tour
Proceed early in the morning for a tour of Spice Village to identify various spice plants growing in the village.
Comeback to your hotel and enjoy the wholesome organic breakfast. After breakfast, proceed for a cooking class.
Lunch will be at the resort. Proceed to KUMILY MARKET for a walking tour of the shops selling different types of spices.
Dinner and overnight will be at Spice Village.
Day 07 of Kerala Culinary Tour
Thekkady to Cochin:
After Breakfast proceed to Cochin. Stop at the plantation Bungalow for a typical home lunch. Reach and check in at hotel CASINO. Dinner will be at the hotel and overnight will be at Cochin.
Day 08 of Kerala Culinary Tour
After breakfast proceed for a city tour of Cochin including the ancient Spice Market at Mattancherry and Chinese Fishing Nets.
Proceed to Brunton Boatyard for a "History" lunch. Return to Casino. In the evening proceed for a Kathakali performance followed by dinner.
Overnight will be at Cochin.
Day 09 of Kerala Culinary Tour
Breakfast will be at hotel.
Half-day hands -on experience with Hotel Chef on various Kerala Food. Afternoon will be at leisure. Enjoy the sunset cruise at the harbor. A Farewell Dinner will be organized for you.
Overnight will be at Cochin.
- "Compass were amazing!!! Fantastic staff took care of us in India. Perfect hosts"
Lisa Ingham England [view details]
- "Dear Compass Sarah and I would like to thank you for organising such a wonderful trip"
- Sarah Cross and Paul Adams [view details]
- "I am from Argentina, I have just came back from a amazing experience visiting India"
- Dr Ricardo Ronderos and Friends [view details]
- "Durjay Sengupta arranged a perfect tour for us that was personalized to our needs"
- Megan Dees Friedman [view details]
- "First, I feel privileged to have visited your country and to be in your care."
- Arlene R Ustin [view details]
- "We had a wonder time in India and our experience with Compass India was outstanding."
J. Byron Mullins[view details]
- [View Details...]
- El triangulo de or 7 días
- Reflejos de Rajasthan con Varanasi y Khajuraho
- Viaje a los majestuosos templos y palacios de la India
- Pintoresco Rajsthan Con El Taj Mahal
- India Clásica Con Nepal
- Arquitectura, turismo en la Ciudad Rosa y relax en Goa
- Viaje a la Tierra del Tigre
- Viajar a Varanasi, India
- India Fascinante y la Belleza Natural de Nepal y Tibet
- India Sur con Backwaters
- Itinerario India Sur
- Templos y patrimonio de la cultura de India Sur