Kerala Tours India - Luxury Travel Destination of India
About Kerala : Kerala is the God's own country in India. Total literacy in Kerala is one of its many claims to fame. The kaleidoscopic Kerala is full of good things. So often dressed in white the people of Kerala are renowned for infinity of intriguing customs and high-intensity cultural life. The great mind-blowing landscape of Kerala makes it a natural wonder to be visited time and again.
Kerala is bound by Arabian Sea on the west, Karnataka on the north and northeast, and Tamil Nadu on the east. Hills, valleys, midland plains and coastal belts comprise the captivating Kerala. Being a treasure trove of nature and heritage Kerala beckons tourists from far and away.
Any trip to Kerala is incomplete without a boat-ride on its enchanting backwaters. These waterways of Kerala teem with life. One can be seduced by the panorama of beautiful landscapes, beaches and waterways, coconut palms and, of course, beautiful, friendly people of Kerala.
The charming state of Kerala is dotted with tourist destinations. Thiruvananthapuram, the capital city of Kerala is a must on every tourist itinerary. In Kochi or Cochin, the port city of Kerala dawn is not often a thing of breathtaking beauty, but just a careless smear of tinted light where sea and sky unite. Washed by the waters of the Arabian Sea Kayamkulam connects you to the breathtakingly beautiful backwaters of Kerala.
Come over to Kottayam one of the best backwaters sites that beckon tourists from far and away. The mountains, lovely landscapes, backwaters, bird sanctuaries, temples and churches make it a must visit while holidaying in Kerala. The groove of coconut trees - Kovalam in Kerala is a combination of three small beaches including the Lighthouse Beach. An anglers' paradise Kovalam is preferred as a sunbathing destination. Typical Kerala massage from the parlours are not be missed by those visiting Kovalam.
In Kerala get captivated by Kumarakom. Situated on the shores of the beautiful Vembanad Lake Kumarakom makes a perfect destination for leisure holidays. An ornithologist's paradise, Kumarakom lets you spot egrets, darters, herons, teal, waterfowl, cuckoo, wild duck and migratory birds like the Siberian stork.
There are a number of pulsating and picturesque hill stations in Kerala including Munnar, Ponmudi, Idukki, Peermade, Devikulam, and Wayand. For the nature lovers the hill station of Munnar is perfect with its lush green surroundings, lakes, reservoirs, forests, and tea estates. The majestic mountains, wondrous valleys and spectacular stream invite you to visit Idukki. The gorgeous green slopes that are as high as if to touch the sky, lovely large lawns, rare fauna and flora and the cool breezes in Devikulam make it a delight to visit. In wonderful Wayanad picturesque mist-clad hills, sprawling spice plantations, luxuriant forests and rich cultural traditions are must check outs.
Owing to the rich cultural heritage Kerala celebrates a number of festivals. Amongst the most popular and largely celebrated festivals in Kerala are Onam, Vishu, Thrissur Pooram, Makaravillakku, Boat festivals, Easter and Theyyam.
|Kerala Backwater Tour|
Destinations: Kochi - Periyar - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Marari - Kochi
|India and Rajasthan Tour|
|Duration: 19 Days
Destinations: Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Orchha - Gwalior - Agra - Jaipur - Chhatrasagar - Deogarh - Udaipur - Jodhpur
|Beach Tour of India|
Destinations: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Mumbai - Cochin - Marari
- "Compass were amazing!!! Fantastic staff took care of us in India. Perfect hosts"
Lisa Ingham England [view details]
- "Dear Compass Sarah and I would like to thank you for organising such a wonderful trip"
- Sarah Cross and Paul Adams [view details]
- "I am from Argentina, I have just came back from a amazing experience visiting India"
- Dr Ricardo Ronderos and Friends [view details]
- "Durjay Sengupta arranged a perfect tour for us that was personalized to our needs"
- Megan Dees Friedman [view details]
- "First, I feel privileged to have visited your country and to be in your care."
- Arlene R Ustin [view details]
- "We had a wonder time in India and our experience with Compass India was outstanding."
J. Byron Mullins[view details]
- [View Details...]
- El triangulo de or 7 días
- Reflejos de Rajasthan con Varanasi y Khajuraho
- Viaje a los majestuosos templos y palacios de la India
- Pintoresco Rajsthan Con El Taj Mahal
- India Clásica Con Nepal
- Arquitectura, turismo en la Ciudad Rosa y relax en Goa
- Viaje a la Tierra del Tigre
- Viajar a Varanasi, India
- India Fascinante y la Belleza Natural de Nepal y Tibet
- India Sur con Backwaters
- Itinerario India Sur
- Templos y patrimonio de la cultura de India Sur