Palace on Wheels India(Luxury Train of India)
Turn yourself into a king or queen and experience the royal land of Rajasthan and amazing Agra. Welcome aboard the Palace on Wheels. Palace on Wheels a heritage train in India is amongst the top 10 most luxurious trains of the World.
Palace on Wheels tour is indeed an epitome of luxury. With a meticulously planned itinerary, and a wide range of facilities and services the Palace on Wheels offers a royal retreat in India. Experience the royalty along side the cultural, architectural, natural and traditional richness that India has to offer on this terrific train - Palace On Wheels. The ambience and the aura make the astute feel to be living in the regal era. The yesteryears when the maharajas and the maharanis used to reign supreme will be recreated for you. The chugging train will make you live in the palace. The train that is so true to its name is bound, to enchant you. The comfort, the convenience and the charm are unmatched by any other train. The ease with which the entire trio will be covered is awesome.
The concept of the Palace On Wheels was derived from the royal background of the coaches, which were originally meant to be the personal Railway coaches of the erstwhile rulers of the princely states of Rajputana, Gujarat, the Nizam of Hyderabad and the Viceroy of British India.
You'll be delighted when you chose to see Rajasthan by the Palace On Wheels. On board, you'll feel like an erstwhile monarch, travelling in majestic splendour. Each Coach of the Palace on Wheels has been named after the erstwhile princely state. Each coach has 4 twin-bedded chambers, thoughtfully decorated in ethnic Rajasthani décor. Channel music, intercom, attached toilets, running hot and cold water, shower and wall-to-wall carpeting are some of the facilities to make you feel at home. Each salon has personal attendants or Khidmatgars, who are at your beck and call to extend a courteous helping hand, should you need anything.
The Palace on Wheels train has two lavish restaurants "The Maharaja" and "The Maharani" with a Rajasthani ambience serving palate tickling Continental, Chinese, Indian and Rajasthani cuisines. The train also boasts of a well stocked bar offering the choicest of spirits of Indian and international brands. Each coach also offers a good collection of books to choose from.
The luxury Palace on Wheels is regularly refurbished to a great extent. The décor in the salons and bar lounge has been changed, keeping in mind the traditionally aesthetic yet modern, Palace-On-Wheels. Toilets have been redone and maintained sparkling clean. Each salon lounge has been equipped with a colour television and a CD player.
No words can do justice to the beauty of Palace on Wheels. You need to experience it to enjoy it.
|Kerala Backwater Tour|
Destinations: Kochi - Periyar - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Marari - Kochi
|India and Rajasthan Tour|
|Duration: 19 Days
Destinations: Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Orchha - Gwalior - Agra - Jaipur - Chhatrasagar - Deogarh - Udaipur - Jodhpur
|Beach Tour of India|
Destinations: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Mumbai - Cochin - Marari
- "Compass were amazing!!! Fantastic staff took care of us in India. Perfect hosts"
Lisa Ingham England [view details]
- "Dear Compass Sarah and I would like to thank you for organising such a wonderful trip"
- Sarah Cross and Paul Adams [view details]
- "I am from Argentina, I have just came back from a amazing experience visiting India"
- Dr Ricardo Ronderos and Friends [view details]
- "Durjay Sengupta arranged a perfect tour for us that was personalized to our needs"
- Megan Dees Friedman [view details]
- "First, I feel privileged to have visited your country and to be in your care."
- Arlene R Ustin [view details]
- "We had a wonder time in India and our experience with Compass India was outstanding."
J. Byron Mullins[view details]
- [View Details...]
- El triangulo de or 7 días
- Reflejos de Rajasthan con Varanasi y Khajuraho
- Viaje a los majestuosos templos y palacios de la India
- Pintoresco Rajsthan Con El Taj Mahal
- India Clásica Con Nepal
- Arquitectura, turismo en la Ciudad Rosa y relax en Goa
- Viaje a la Tierra del Tigre
- Viajar a Varanasi, India
- India Fascinante y la Belleza Natural de Nepal y Tibet
- India Sur con Backwaters
- Itinerario India Sur
- Templos y patrimonio de la cultura de India Sur