Rajasthan is undoubtedly one of the most captivating places on this earth in terms of scenic brilliance, splendid and amazing history, fascinatingly abounding culture, stunning work of art, never dying tales on the chivalric and heroic acts of the Rajasthan people and much more. It presents to you a kaleidoscopic view of the plethora of natural and man made wonders.
Rajasthan has royal cities spotted with forts and palaces and mystical winds all around. Each city has a unique heroic tale to recite. There is Ajmer with one of the best Hindu Muslim architectural remains and the holiest of all Muslim shrines.
For variety of flora and fauna in Rajasthan, there is Sariska Sanctuary in Alwar and a bird sanctuary in Bharatpur.
Jaisalmer and Bikaner are often called as the desert cities with magnificent forts, palaces and temples with superb architecture. Then there is the capital city, Jaipur with a plethora of wonders to lay your eyes on.
Udaipur city stands out with charming image of white marble palaces, lakes, temple surrounded by hills and mountains. Mount Abu is the only hill station in Rajasthan.
Life is celebrated in Rajasthan with fairs and festivals. The state has its festivities scattered throughout the year, celebrating each season, each legend and each deity. Almost every festival has its own zest with an identity. There are animal fairs, religious fairs and changing season's fairs.
The state is enriched with two National Parks and a dozen Sanctuaries.
Palace on Wheels is a mobile palace that takes you to other palaces in Rajasthan. It is actually a train covering lots of cities of Rajasthan and has luxuries, which are found in a king's palace.
|Kerala Backwater Tour|
Destinations: Kochi - Periyar - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Marari - Kochi
|India and Rajasthan Tour|
|Duration: 19 Days
Destinations: Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Orchha - Gwalior - Agra - Jaipur - Chhatrasagar - Deogarh - Udaipur - Jodhpur
|Beach Tour of India|
Destinations: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Mumbai - Cochin - Marari
- "Compass were amazing!!! Fantastic staff took care of us in India. Perfect hosts"
Lisa Ingham England [view details]
- "Dear Compass Sarah and I would like to thank you for organising such a wonderful trip"
- Sarah Cross and Paul Adams [view details]
- "I am from Argentina, I have just came back from a amazing experience visiting India"
- Dr Ricardo Ronderos and Friends [view details]
- "Durjay Sengupta arranged a perfect tour for us that was personalized to our needs"
- Megan Dees Friedman [view details]
- "First, I feel privileged to have visited your country and to be in your care."
- Arlene R Ustin [view details]
- "We had a wonder time in India and our experience with Compass India was outstanding."
J. Byron Mullins[view details]
- [View Details...]
- El Triangulo De Oro
- Reflejos de Rajasthan con Varanasi y Khajuraho
- Viaje a los majestuosos templos y palacios de la India
- Pintoresco Rajsthan Con El Taj Mahal
- India Clásica Con Nepal
- Arquitectura, turismo en la Ciudad Rosa y relax en Goa
- Viaje a la Tierra del Tigre
- Viajar a Varanasi, India
- India Fascinante y la Belleza Natural de Nepal y Tibet
- India Sur con Backwaters
- Itinerario India Sur
- Templos y patrimonio de la cultura de India Sur