Fixed Departure Group Tours
These particular tours came into being after much elaborate debates amongst our experts, for the subcontinent has so much to offer, it is anything but easy to compose a tour of some of the most popular destinations. But we have to say, the tours they came up with, all the arguing was well worth it.
In this section we present a few carefully crafted dream journeys that you can enjoy just with your friends and family because anyone else is a crowd.
India and Nepal
North India & Rajasthan
South India Tours
North India with Oberoi & Taj Hotels
Travel to India and enjoy fantastic value, luxurious accommodation and have the sights to yourselves. Visit India's Golden Triangle and spend time relaxing in rural Rajasthan.
Compass Luxury Safaris
Taj Safaris is a partnership between the Taj Hotels Group and & Beyond and the accommodation currently comprises four luxury lodges, Bagh Van, Banjar Tola, Pashan Garh and Mahua Kothi, which are situated on the borders of well known tiger reserves in Madhya Pradesh, making an exclusive wilderness circuit. The parks can also be combined with other cultural sites such as the erotic temples of Khajuraho or the enigmatic Taj Mahal.
Luxury Tours of India offers online booking for Tours to Goa. To book your tour, or for more information, please fill up the form below
|Kerala Backwater Tour|
Destinations: Kochi - Periyar - Kumarakom - Alleppey - Marari - Kochi
|India and Rajasthan Tour|
|Duration: 19 Days
Destinations: Delhi - Varanasi - Khajuraho - Orchha - Gwalior - Agra - Jaipur - Chhatrasagar - Deogarh - Udaipur - Jodhpur
|Beach Tour of India|
Destinations: Delhi - Agra - Jaipur - Udaipur - Mumbai - Cochin - Marari
- "Compass were amazing!!! Fantastic staff took care of us in India. Perfect hosts"
Lisa Ingham England [view details]
- "Dear Compass Sarah and I would like to thank you for organising such a wonderful trip"
- Sarah Cross and Paul Adams [view details]
- "I am from Argentina, I have just came back from a amazing experience visiting India"
- Dr Ricardo Ronderos and Friends [view details]
- "Durjay Sengupta arranged a perfect tour for us that was personalized to our needs"
- Megan Dees Friedman [view details]
- "First, I feel privileged to have visited your country and to be in your care."
- Arlene R Ustin [view details]
- "We had a wonder time in India and our experience with Compass India was outstanding."
J. Byron Mullins[view details]
- [View Details...]
- El Triangulo De Oro
- Reflejos de Rajasthan con Varanasi y Khajuraho
- Viaje a los majestuosos templos y palacios de la India
- Pintoresco Rajsthan Con El Taj Mahal
- India Clásica Con Nepal
- Arquitectura, turismo en la Ciudad Rosa y relax en Goa
- Viaje a la Tierra del Tigre
- Viajar a Varanasi, India
- India Fascinante y la Belleza Natural de Nepal y Tibet
- India Sur con Backwaters
- Itinerario India Sur
- Templos y patrimonio de la cultura de India Sur