Wildlife Tours India (Luxury Wildlife Tours Destination of India)
The Indian sub-continent is gloriously rich in its amazing variety of wildlife, from teeming insects colonies to majestic elephant herds that make India is a veritable animal lover's paradise. India's diverse wildlife base is the second largest in the world, and there are currently 80 National Parks and 441 Wildlife in India, India Wildlife Tours, Wildlife Tours India, Wildlife Sanctuaries established here. And the incredible feature of these amazing conservatories of exotic wildlife is that they are home to the largest number of tigers and the largest number of one-horned rhinoceros in the world, as well as the almost extinct Asiatic Lion, and a large percentage of the total elephant population! And these particular animal species are but a part of more than 500 species of mammals, over 2000 species of birds, over 500 species of reptiles and amphibians and around 30000 species of insects!
If the thought of a Tiger Photographic Safari evokes images of dark, dense jungles, crackling campfires, nights in tents, and sends shivers of trepidation and excitement down your spine, you are not far from the truth. For wildlife safaris in India are enthralling adventures that give you a glimpse of the jungle way of life and the raw power of nature, close at hand. The wilderness can be intimidating, and it is best that you do not wander far from the group. For who knows which beast could be hiding in the undergrowth?
A luxury wildlife tour in India is an experience that is hard to replace or repeat. We offer an incredible variety of luxury wildlife tours anywhere in India, that few can resist them! Our luxurious wildlife tours are exciting packages that let you explore the Indian wilds of your choice. You could decide to pay the tigers of Ranthambore a visit, or try spotting a Himalayan Snow Leopard in the National parks of Garhwal, or go for an elephant back ride or boat ride. Whichever the case, we are sure to be able to offer you the wildlife tour of your choice.
The Indian wildlife heritage has a unique status worldwide. Accounts of man-eaters of Kumaon and other wildlife encountered by Jim Corbett, are fascinating and true, and just a glimpse of many other mysteries and delights of the Indian wildlife that is housed in the sanctuaries around the country.
Amongst the most popular and often visited national parks in India are Bandipur, Bhitar Kanika, Corbett, Dachigam, Eravikulam, Great Himalayan national park, Hazaribagh, Hemis High-Altitude, Kanha, Kaziranga, Nagarhole, Nanda Devi, Palamau, Panna, Pench, Periyar, Pin Valley, Rajaji, Ranthambore, Sanjay Gandhi, Sariska, Madhav Shivpuri, Silent Valley, Simlipal, Sultanpur, Sunderbans, Valley of Flowers and Wandur.
We conduct luxury wildlife tours to national parks and wildlife sanctuaries of your choice.
For more information on Luxury Wildlife Tour of India please contact us.
|Birding Tour of India|
Destinations: Delhi - Corbett - Nainital - Bharatpur - Nagpur - Kanha
|Indian Wildlife Safari Tour|
|Duration: 08 Days
Destinations: Delhi - Khajuraho - Bandhavgarh - Kanha - Nagpur
|Tiger Photographic Safari|
Destinations: Delhi - Ranthambore - Agra - Bandavgarh - Kanha - Nagpur
- "Compass were amazing!!! Fantastic staff took care of us in India. Perfect hosts"
Lisa Ingham England [view details]
- "Dear Compass Sarah and I would like to thank you for organising such a wonderful trip"
- Sarah Cross and Paul Adams [view details]
- "I am from Argentina, I have just came back from a amazing experience visiting India"
- Dr Ricardo Ronderos and Friends [view details]
- "Durjay Sengupta arranged a perfect tour for us that was personalized to our needs"
- Megan Dees Friedman [view details]
- "First, I feel privileged to have visited your country and to be in your care."
- Arlene R Ustin [view details]
- "We had a wonder time in India and our experience with Compass India was outstanding."
J. Byron Mullins[view details]
- [View Details...]
- El triangulo de or 7 días
- Reflejos de Rajasthan con Varanasi y Khajuraho
- Viaje a los majestuosos templos y palacios de la India
- Pintoresco Rajsthan Con El Taj Mahal
- India Clásica Con Nepal
- Arquitectura, turismo en la Ciudad Rosa y relax en Goa
- Viaje a la Tierra del Tigre
- Viajar a Varanasi, India
- India Fascinante y la Belleza Natural de Nepal y Tibet
- India Sur con Backwaters
- Itinerario India Sur
- Templos y patrimonio de la cultura de India Sur