Indian Wildlife Safari Tour
(Tour Duration - 8 Days)
Arrive at New Delhi. Compass representative will meet you
Upon your arrival. Check into your Hotel.
Overnight stay at Delhi..
Delhi - Khajuraho :
Have breakfast at the Hotel. Proceed to the airport to board flight to
Khajurao in Madhya Pradesh.
Enjoy a morning sightseeing tour of beautiful Khajuraho temples, like Kandariya Mahadev Temple, and Laxman Temple.
In the afternoon we leave for Bandhavgarh National Park by road.
Check in at a resort and stay overnight at Bandhavgarh.
Enjoy a daylong adventure in the wild surroundings of Bandhavgarh National Park. Safaris in the park provide the best opportunity to explore the diverse wildlife in this dense forest.
After the adventurous wildlife safari enjoy a trip to the Bandhavgarh Fort, one of the oldest forts of India.
Stay overnight at the Bandhavgarh Resort.
The adventure in the wild continues. Enjoy a jeep and elephant safari to explore this magnificent place, which houses a variety of animals and birds.
Stay overnight at the Bandhavgarh.
Bandhavgarh - Kanha:
After a refreshing morning breakfast in the morning, we drive to Kanha National Park, Madhya Pradesh.
One of the most famous tiger reserves of India Kanha National Park extends over an area of over 1,940-sq-kms.
It was covered under the Project Tiger in 1974, to protect the fast declining population of tigers in the country.
After this wild adventure enjoy an excursion to Kawardha, a small town in the vicinity of the Kanha National Park. Kawardha is famous for the beautiful palace of Maharaja Vishwaraj Singh and several other medieval Indian Structures.
Stay overnight at the Kanha resort.
Enjoy daylong wild safari in the Kanha National Park. Enjoy every bit of this nail biting adventure in these wild surroundings inhabited by a variety of wild animals and birds.
Stay overnight at the resort.
Kanha - Nagpur:
In the morning we return back in the wild forest to enjoy another round of wild adventure.
In the afternoon we drive to Nagpur, Maharashtra, India.
Stay overnight at a hotel in Nagpur.
- "Compass were amazing!!! Fantastic staff took care of us in India. Perfect hosts"
Lisa Ingham England [view details]
- "Dear Compass Sarah and I would like to thank you for organising such a wonderful trip"
- Sarah Cross and Paul Adams [view details]
- "I am from Argentina, I have just came back from a amazing experience visiting India"
- Dr Ricardo Ronderos and Friends [view details]
- "Durjay Sengupta arranged a perfect tour for us that was personalized to our needs"
- Megan Dees Friedman [view details]
- "First, I feel privileged to have visited your country and to be in your care."
- Arlene R Ustin [view details]
- "We had a wonder time in India and our experience with Compass India was outstanding."
J. Byron Mullins[view details]
- [View Details...]
- El triangulo de or 7 días
- Reflejos de Rajasthan con Varanasi y Khajuraho
- Viaje a los majestuosos templos y palacios de la India
- Pintoresco Rajsthan Con El Taj Mahal
- India Clásica Con Nepal
- Arquitectura, turismo en la Ciudad Rosa y relax en Goa
- Viaje a la Tierra del Tigre
- Viajar a Varanasi, India
- India Fascinante y la Belleza Natural de Nepal y Tibet
- India Sur con Backwaters
- Itinerario India Sur
- Templos y patrimonio de la cultura de India Sur